Dr. Allan S. Thomas
Dr. Thomas has been perfecting his dental technique for over 30 years.
After graduating from the Oregon Health Sciences University and completing a two-year residency, Dr. Thomas dedicated himself to being a lifelong learner. As such, he flies around the country multiple times a year for dental conferences and is a member of numerous prestigious dental associations including the American Dental Association, Salt Lake Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Crown Council, and Pacific Aesthetic Continuum.
Dr. Thomas feels blessed that his vocation is also his passion. In his free time, he gives dental seminars at the University of Utah, mentors, and is constantly studying the latest dental technology and techniques.
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Thomas loves hiking, running, skiing, making gelato, and spending time with his wife Patricia, four children, and six grandchildren.
DR. THOMAS’ DENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate, Oregon Health Services University, 1987, Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD)
- Two Year General Practice Residency University of Connecticut, 1987–1989 (with emphasis in full-mouth reconstructive dentistry)
- Various Course Completions, Pacific Aesthetic Continuum (PAC LIVE) (one of the nation’s premiere, hands-on live patient continuing education program)
- Oral Conscious Sedation Course Completion, Utah General Dentistry
- Various Course Completions, Pacific Laser Institute
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lifetime Qualified Member, Crown Council (a prestigious alliance of leading-edge dentists who are strongly committed to promoting oral health, fighting oral cancer, and serving their communities through charitable work)